Raoul Wallenberg AG takes care of gathering information on the company’s name and making it accessible to the public in an appealing form.
Current: Our exhibition on the 100th birthday of Raoul Wallenberg is to be visited in the middle staircase of the KuBiZ on a weekly basis. She informs about Wallenberg ‘s deeds in Budapest und Budapest and its disappearance after the end of the war. The exhibition was held at our event on Wallenberg’s birthday.
- In the summer of 2010, we hosted the Swedish Ambassador and other prominent guests. Gofenberg and choir opened the event with Jewish songs (For Video click here).
- At the end of April 2009 the association visited the Hungarian capital, to go to Raoul’s tracks on the spot.
- In 2008, an opera about the life of Raoul was launched in Bremen. >> further information
- The official Swedish Raoul-Wallenberg siteInternational Raoul Wallenberg Foundation
- Raoul Wallenberg Committee of the United States
- Raoul-Wallenberg-Committee in Deutschland
- Raoul Wallenberg Institute of Human Rights and Humanitarian Law
- Raoul Wallenberg Schule in Dorsten bei Essen
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or by form: